Hi and welcome to The 40’s Project.
If you’re looking for a workout program to get you back into shape, maybe change up your existing fitness routine, kick start your health or just look better in a pair of jeans… then this is for you. Oh! And it’s tailored especially for anyone who is 40 years old and above.
So what is it?
The 40’s Project is a 28 day journey of workouts that have been developed by me, and a team of sports scientists, who have looked at the most effective fitness combinations for people over 40. Our overall aim for this to be part of your daily lifestyle, not a one-off event.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- 28 days of simple, easy to understand exercises
- No expensive equipment needed
- Easy to follow video's of every workout
- Different levels to choose from, depending on your fitness capability
- Bonus stretching routines to incorporate into your daily life
- Exercise anywhere and anytime - mobile friendly, PDF and video formats
- Healthy eating and living tips for you along the way, including my favourite go-to recipes
So what are you waiting for, you're not getting any younger!
YOUR FITNESS COACH
Natalie is a qualified Personal Trainer, Group Trainer, a Training For Warriors coach and is certified in Sports Nutrition.
As a Reebok brand athlete, she leads by example and is one of Asia's top Obstacle Course racers, a 2 x Spartan Race World Championship elite racer, a regular podium placed runner and is Asian CrossFit champion in her age group.
She is passionate about the fitness programs she personally develops, and is an Ambassador for Fitness First, Polar watches and TripleFit, as well as being a regular guest speaker and trainer at both corporate and public events.